After years of professional development in the health and wellness field, I am proud to be affiliated with the world renowned Mayo Clinic. Visit my blog here Healing Consortium for a wellness discussion. For busy lifestyles and limited budgets, I offer:
- telephonic/video call individual or group coaching
- in person individual or group coaching
After teaching and coaching movement for 30 years, I have an excellent eye for helping high-level movers become more physically balanced. So if you’re looking to take yourself to the next level, whether with strength, flexibility, or balance, I can help.
Why Choose Wellness Coaching
Wellness coaches are the only professionals other than psychologists trained to help people adjust their behavior long-term. So people choose coaching to make long term change! My practice is supporting changes the client identifies. These are your goals, not mine-this is called client-led coaching. You identify the work and I support you while you develop self efficacy.
Wellness coaching can make a difference even if other approaches haven’t. Initially, we will assess your readiness for change and define what success looks like to you. We will also talk about your environment and what kind of support you may need from friends and family. During follow-up phone sessions, I’ll work with you to find your motivation, partner with others to gain support, and figure out how to be your healthiest self.
Benefits of Wellness Coaching:
- Convenient: Make the call from your home or any location that works for you
- Hassle free: Call from wherever you are
- Flexible: Phone appointments are based on your schedule
- Non-judgmental: Coaches accept and acknowledge where you are now
- Tailored: Sessions are based on your readiness to make a change
- Inexpensive: 5 session telephonic packages=$150 Changing behavior is challenging. And there are 6 stages (shown) we all go through in our efforts to change. So ‘action’ occurs only after pre-contemplation, contemplation, and preparation. So wellness coaching is a perfect way to explore where you are in the process, your reasons for changing, and previous obstacles. We’ll work work through these steps, strengthen your commitment, tap into your motivation, and move toward your goals. All the while we acknowledge the circular patterns of behavior rather than a linear ‘success or failure’.
Scheduling: Contact Carol to schedule your appointment.
- Appointments are typically 15 – 60 minutes
- Scheduling in small groups is an option
- Weekly or Bi-weekly appointments ensure momentum, enthusiasm, and support
“I found the experience enjoyable much more so than I would’ve anticipated. My expectations were that I might be faced with realities of how poor some of my habits were and disappointment in myself on those aspects but it wasn’t like that at all. My experience was very nonthreatening, guilt free, in a very positive experience. Carol had some great strategies that weren’t painful like I might’ve expected and were actually quite enjoyable to implement.” Client Sarah P