Working one on one with a teacher develops a special bond which can’t be underestimated. Whether you need someone to hold you accountable or simply another set of eyes, I can help.
Private lessons are tailor-made for the seriously committed student. This may supplement larger group classes and facilitates accelerated progress. In these private sessions, I speak specifically to the individual in front of me, addressing their personal challenges and individual artistry. Ultimately, the goal is to have a clear road map for practice in order to serve long-term objectives.
- improving individual weaknesses
- better communication w instructor
- reviewing basics
- injury prevention
- applying feedback
- skills development
- improving strength, flexibility, and balance
- refining movement quality
- injury rehab
- moving beyond a plateau
SCHEDULING AND PAYMENT:
- Privates are scheduled in a series of at least three 55 minute sessions.
- Please be prepared to commit/pay prior to beginning the first session in order to reserve studio space.
- Please pay by check or by paypal. I do not accept cash payments for better tracking.
- Late arrival or missed sessions cannot be made up.
- Rescheduling must be done 24 hours in advance.
- Please include a phone number when requesting privates to better facilitate communication
“Thank you so much for all you’ve taught me over the past 3 years!! I will never forget you.” student Aliya