Carol Schwarzkopf is an accomplished coach and teaching artist with expertise in several physical movement modalities as well as the emerging field of health and wellness coaching. She has taught all age groups in public and private schools, colleges and universities, as well as private institutions. In her work as a consultant, she has designed and implemented programs and curriculum that strive to inspire discovery and growth while her balanced perspective contributes to what is most exciting about being of service – the client’s own core values and mission.
Carol holds a degree from the acclaimed University of Utah where she earned a BFA in ballet performance, graduating with honors, a Yoga Certification from White Lotus Foundation, a Health and Wellness Certification from the Mayo Clinic, and years and years of study of the brain, motivation, fascial fitness, Pilates, resilient living, and the human potential movement.
- my many students, teachers, spiritual luminaries, scientists, and philosophers who’ve taught me so much
- the world renowned Mayo Clinic http://www.mayoclinic.org/
- leading the way to happiness, resiliency, and stress free living , Dr. Amit Sood
- White Lotus Yoga – Santa Barbara, CA
- the brilliant Bonnie Mathis
- the many world-class instructors and opportunities at the University of Utah ballet and modern departments
- my first teacher, the great German ballerina Ingeborg Heuser
- the great Danish ballerina Toni Lander
- the Christiansen brothers William, Harold, and Lew
Please contact me with inquiries.